The Shim-Sham is a choreographed solo set dance from the 1940’s that was performed to the song “It ain’t what you do, it’s the way that you do it.”
In this workshop Greg Crask will teach participants the moves.
- Where: Mallacoota Mudbrick Pavilion
- When: 3:30pm Sunday 9 September
- Cost: Stand alone workshop $10 / participant, in conjunction with a ticket purchase to the performance $7 / participant, kids accompanied by an adult free and a group booking of 10+ is open to negotiation.
- Tickets: From Pickets (beside Post Office)
- Bookings: Phone 0422988890 or email firstname.lastname@example.org