In September we feature the third of our Cafe Culture shows for 2018.
Whatever ails you, a dose of “Dr. Crask & His Swinging Elixir” band is guaranteed to get you on your feet. This 7 piece band plays swing and dance tunes predominately for the 30’s and 40’s. The rhythm and horn sections, together with the silky smooth vocals of Jen Salisbury create that lovely “little big band” sound that entices your feet to move either on or off your seat.
Fine food, wine, tea and coffee will be available for purchase.
The Cafe Culture Series is supported by Creative Victoria and “Just Shows to Go”
- Where: Mallacoota Mudbrick Pavilion
- When: 5pm Sunday 9 September
- Cost: Individual show tickets: Mallacoota Arts Council Members $23; Concession $23; Pre-sales $25; at the door $28.
- Tickets: From Pickets (beside Post Office)
- Bookings: Phone 0422988890 or email email@example.com