What does the Eucalyptus tree mean to Australia and its history? Is it the sculptural shapes, the colours, texture or practical uses? Is there a tree more resilient or inspiring?
Artists are invited to create artistic responses that celebrate all that is unique about the Eucalyptus tree.
All media welcome.
Including guest artist: Phoebe Wood in the Gabo room: Nungatta Reflections
Join us for the exhibition opening night on 5pm Friday 21 September. Drinks and nibblies available.
- Where: MA space, 66 Maurice Avenue, Mallacoota
- Bump in: Monday 17 September 10am-4pm
- Opening: 5pm Friday 21 September
- When: Exhibition open from Saturday 22 September to Friday 9 November 2018.
- Opening hours: 10am-4pm Wednesday-Sunday
- Cost: Free entry