Kelly Auty is back! A powerful journey through the music, lives and fashions of some of the great women singers of the 1950 to the 1980s, from Edith Piaf to Annie Lennox, trend setters, game changers and activists, Kelly’s lightning fast costume changes along with her humour and sensitivity for the women she portrays is mesmerizing. Time flies backwards in high heels.
- Where: Mudbrick Pavillion
- When: 5pm Sunday 13 November 2016
- For bookings call: 0422 988 890
- Or get your tickets at Pickets
- MAC members & concession card holders: $22
- Full price pre-show purchase: $25
- Door price: $28