This workshop will help you to answer two questions:
- How can I make my photos more interesting?
- What am I trying to communicate with my photos?
To answer these questions, we will explore some of the key aspects of effective composition and how we can make them work for us when taking photos. These include:
- Obeying and disobeying the rules
- Seeing tonal contrast
- Using lines
- Looking for shapes
- Creating a sense of depth
There will be hands on activities and discussion as well as input from your workshop leader. All cameras, including smart phone, iPad or tablet cameras, are welcome.
For more information, call Leonie on 0417611879.
- Where: Meet at Mallacoota Arts Space
- When: 4.30pm-6.30pm Tuesday 3 January or Tuesday 10 January 2017
- Cost: $10