By 30 Days of Art, we mean an artwork you produce each day for 30 days.
Here is a guide to help you get started:
- Artworks need to be produced in the month before the exhibition bump in.
- 2D works: size and shape, optional but keep in mind our space is restricted.
- Be sure to number each one on the back so viewers can see a progression when they are displayed.
- Keep 3D works small.
- Feel free to weave in the “personal”, for example if you are dealing with something that is of interest or importance to you, or a personal story.
Bump in date for artworks: Monday 30 October 10am-4pm
- Where: MA space, 66 Maurice Avenue, Mallacoota
- Opening: 5pm Friday 3 November
- When: Exhibition Friday 3 November until Sunday 3 December